domingo, 12 de enero de 2014

Block 1

Question:
When you have a day off enjoying at home, what are your leisure activities? Do you like "do-it-yourself" activities like baking or building things? Share your experience.

Well, when I have a day off enjoying at home, I always play with my computer and my PS3 because I like video games. My favorites games are League of Legends, Tekken, Resident Evil, Assassins Creed, Skyrim, Darksiders ... they are a lot. Then I like to listen to music of any genre. Except folk music and chicha music because I don´t like the lyrics of the songs and the singers need more vocal education. Actually, I listen some of those songs because they are part of the culture of my country. For example the Condor pasa, Blue eyes and other huaynos . But I prefer listen rock and classical music. A strange combination haha. Finally, at night I watch movies. I like horror movies, action and adventure.I do not like activities "do it yourself" because those things for patience. I am very impatient.
I do not like activities "do it yourself" because those things need a lot of patience. I am very impatient.

Videogame:

Music:
Movie:

Roberto Salgado

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario