domingo, 12 de enero de 2014

Block 3

Question:

If you have the opportunity to travel, which place would you choose: At the beach, In the Mountains or In the City.

What are you going to do for your next vacation? What things do you need to do before a trip? Share your ideas.

I would travel to a place in the mountains because the air is cleaner than the city and I love surrounded by nature.

For my next vacation I've thought about going to Cajamarca because the environment is more natural. Actually, I like to try all types of cheese that is produced there. Especially queso mantecoso because I don’t have re-tested that for several years and I would do it again. Also, I would bathe in Baños del Inca.


Before traveling, you must ensure plane tickets or bus tickets. Then you should make an itinerary of places to visit. Finally, one day before the trip, you must pack suitcases. For this we must take into account the climate of the place and carry only what is necessary to avoid overloading suitcases.





Roberto Salgado

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario