domingo, 12 de enero de 2014

Block 4 (Units 10 - 12)


Looking ahead. Do you think you’ll have an interesting job in five years? What do you think life will be like in the future? Do you think you`ll live in another country someday? What are your goals for the next five years?

 

 I think a lot on what I want to do/to work in the future. There are two jobs that I really LOVE to do.

First, I will work as a digital illustrator. I love to draw on my Wacom when I have time, it's one of my passions nowadays, not just only for my career. I drew since 2008 at that's one of the things that I enjoyed ALL MY LIVE!

The other one, one of the things that I going to do for years and teach to my children, too. I REALLY love to working on a gaming company. It'll be a dream come true if I do. The videogames are part of my life since I was a kid. It's one of my childhood dreams. Working in a gaming company would be really interesting. I know that it's a really hard work, but like the people say: "You should work in something that you enjoy and love."
 Keiji Inafume, is one of the person that I admired a lot in this world, because he's a Graphic Designer and also the creator of one of the most populars and memorable games in Capcom Company, Megaman (Rockman in Japan). If a designer and illustrator could create a memorable game like Megaman (My top #1 of games in my life), I would be a dream if i would do a game.

I'll go to Japan in the future, because my family have American and Japanese Visa, so could be easier to me to have them. I will come back to Japan... I'll wait for that day. <3

Videos:
 


Videos:
Hatsune Miku in Kansai (Japan) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU-LGfC7k4Y&list=PL-pKPpZ1Q5NZqi-pHqc2zKXk8GG3U2fkW&feature=c4-overview-vl
Want to be a Game Designer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQvWMdWhFCc

Diego Dueñas

 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario