domingo, 12 de enero de 2014

Block 2

Question:
Are there any interesting places to walk around your city? Where are they?  Explain why they are attractive to visitors.  Share your experience.

My town has several interesting places to visit. For example:

Parque de la Reserva:

Better known as Parque de las Aguas because their main attractions are several pools distributed throughout the park. It is located at the center of Lima. There are some in which visitors can bathe. This is quite nice in the summer.
I visited this park several times with my friends and family. Always had good times and give us a good refreshed.

Larco Mar:


It is a shopping mall located at the district of Miraflores. Several tourists come there because it has a modern infrastructure, no-brand stores and has several arcades such as Moy and Coney Park. And the best thing is it is oceanfront!!. 
I sometimes go there with my friends.





Roberto Salgado

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario